Allen cam cleats have had over 50 years of meticulous R&D to perfect their design. Available in either Alloy or Alanite* the jaw profile optimizes rope entry and exit for smooth cleating and uncleating, whilst double coil springs and ball bearing technology give consistent cam action. The addition of the ultra-prolead with optional wire reinforcement enhances cleating angles for superior performance and longevity.
*Allenite is a proprietary material developed by Allen specifically for high wear resistance, low weight and good heat dissipation. This carbon composite material is ideal for cam cleats.
For ultra-hardwearing applications you can’t beat the alloy series cam cleat for strength and durability without shredding your line.
Hard Anodised Alloy PTFE coated - A..76 and A..77
- Hard wearing application cleat for strength and durability
- Two rows of ball bearings
- Heavy loaded applications
- Frequent applications
Allenite A.676 and A.677
- Carbon composite lightweight
- Plain bearing around centre axles
- High wear resistance
- Low load jib sheets
- Line size: 2mm-6mm
- Fixing centre: 28mm
- Weight: 29g
- Height: 22mm
- Fixing hole diameter: 4mm
- Maximum Working Load: 100kg
- Hard Anodised Alloy PTFE coated