All Marelon® integrated valves are sold as a complete system. The assembly consists of thru-hull, valve body and tailpipe barb or female pipe thread end.
The thru-hull uses a buttress style thread for exceptional strength and are not compatible with other valves. All valves have one part number for the complete assembly. Each valve is factory assembled and pressure tested. Forespar® cannot be responsible for valves disassembled and modified or reassembled improperly.
Marelon® is the modern material for marine plumbing systems. It's non-corrosive proprietary formulation of Polymer composite compounds uses resins and additives to produce a superior marine grade product that will not deteriorate like traditional bronze marine plumbing parts.
All configurations meet or exceed ABYC standards, are U.L. Approved and ISO Certified. They offer more configurations and options than any other brand/style valves made for the marine industry.
Threads can match the flanged bases to fit NPSM (NPT Parallel) in 3/4" through 2" or BSP from 1" through 2" for use on bronze or stainless thru-hulls. Our complete system comes with a flush or mushroom head "buttress" threaded thru-hull for exceptional strength.
For more information on orientation, Smart valves and other variations please contact us direct.
- Complete freedom from corrosion
- For use above and below waterline
- Precision moulded plumbing system
- Standard with buttress thread thru-hulls
- Outstanding operating temperature range (-22° to +176° F)
- Non-screened thru-hull style are supplied with a handle cap/bung that is designed to plug the thru-hull from the outside
- Can be used on aluminium, steel, wood or FRP hull forms
- A.B.Y.C compliant
- ISO certified
- U.L. approved
Valves and Thru-hull fittings meet all design criteria and exceed all mechanical property requirements specified by the International Standards Organisation.
- FK-NBP-SH-1in. (25.4mm)
- To suit hose size:
- Material: Marelon®
- Thread: NPT
- Thru Hull type:
- Arrows indicate waterflow direction
Refer to second image for measurement specifications
* Image may show different thru-hull.