Man Ship Portlights
These stylish Man Ship Marine Ports will look fantastic on your boat or when adding to the nautical look of your home.
Man Ship Marine Port Lights are Custom made in marine grade stainless steel to suit your needs.
Contact our office on 02 9905 9400 or email Phil to discuss your needs.
For more technical information visit our Buying Guides.
- CE: Approved. According to ISO/DIS 12216
- LS, LSO, LSR type are approved for Area ll, Ill, designs for craft type "any".
- CLS,CLSO,CLSR type approved for Area I, II and lll, designs for craft type "any".
- 3 l6 stainless steel machined rolled frames band polished and electro polished to provide long lasting protection against corrosion.
- Cast 316 stainless steel hinges with set screw to adjust gasket pressure.
- Weather resistant themo-plastic Sanplane gasket.
- High Strength tempered clear glass.
- Optional fiberglass screens with rubber gaskets to ensure a tight fit on the inside of the opening port.
- Straight or angled spigots available.
- Off-white powder coating available.
- Standard ports are with plastic black knob as closing handle. This handle can be changed into s/s ring.
- Fixed or removable storm cover available.
- Glass Colours Available: Clear (Standard), Tanned, Tint Blue and Tint Grey.
- Additional Stay can be added.
- Stainless Steel Ring Dog (knob) available in three styles.
- Friction Hinge Available.
As the Distributor we don't do fitouts or measurements, please talk to your local shipwright for assistance as many have Trade accounts with us.
Common Questions for Hatches, Ports and Windows Quotes
When it comes to requesting quotes we have some forms that you will find on our website to help us through this process.