The LIROS 100% pure Dyneema® SK78 rope, with the latest coating technology. The pre stretched 12-braid is extremely easy to splice.
Impregnated with a special PU, the resistance to abrasion has improved more than 75%. The pre stretching process further improves the overall performance of the LIROS D Pro. These two treatments combined with the fact it is a pure Dyneema rope offer improved performance by as much as 70% over a conventional polyester covered Dyneema.
- A multi purpose rope with many applications across every sailing yacht. Ideal replacement for stainless steel wire.
- best choice for all applications with extreme loads
Colour deviations are possible and will not be recognized as a reason for complaint.
- Dyneema SK78
- high UV light resistance
- easy to splice, can also be employed with a separate cover
- Material: Coated Dyneema SK78
- Construction: 12 plaited heat-set and coated
- 1.5mm Breaking Strength 230kg
- 1.5mm Weight per 100m 0.13kg
- Stretch characteristics < 1%