The LIROS 100% pure Dyneema® SK78 rope, with the latest coating technology. The pre stretched 12-braid is extremely easy to splice.
Impregnated with a special PU, the resistance to abrasion has improved more than 75%. The pre stretching process further improves the overall performance of the LIROS D Pro. These two treatments combined with the fact it is a pure Dyneema rope offer improved performance by as much as 70% over a conventional polyester covered Dyneema.
- A multi purpose rope with many applications across every sailing yacht. Ideal replacement for stainless steel wire.
- best choice for all applications with extreme loads
Colour deviations are possible and will not be recognized as a reason for complaint.
- Dyneema SK78
- high UV light resistance
- easy to splice, can also be employed with a separate cover
LIROS Rope is available in 100m rolls unless otherwise stated. LIROS Rope cut lengths are available however not on all variations. To find out whether the colour and style you are after is available in a cut length contact us via our live chat, email@example.com or 02 99059400. Trade Discount is not applicable to cut lengths. Colour deviations are possible and will not be recognized as a reason for complaint.
- Material: Coated Dyneema SK78
- Construction: 12 plaited heat-set and coated
- 3mm Breaking Strength 950kg
- 3mm Weight per 100m 0.46kg
- Stretch characteristics < 1%