D-Pro Dyneema® SK78
This high strength Dyneema Rope made of SK78 is braided with 12 strands, has been heat-treated, and has a protective coating.
D-Pro Dyneema is commonly used in Dinghies for various purposes such as Vangs, Outhauls, Backstays, Topping Lifts, Course Tune Setups, Boat Benders, and Trapeze lines.
The LIROS Heat-Stretch-System guarantees that this rope attains optimal breaking loads and stretch characteristics.
Its exceptional resistance to chafing, lightweight design, and ease of splicing make it an indispensable choice for various applications on racing boats of any size.
- Ideal as a substitute for steel cables in technical scenarios
- working stretch < 1 %
- The breaking load of this Dyneema is exceptionally high, despite its small diameter, and it also has a remarkably low weight.
- The top preference for any application subjected to extreme loads
- very spliceable
- highly UV stable and resistant to abrasion
- LIROS Heat-Stretch-System
- Bio-Based Dyneema®, developed by DSM, is an innovative material that is derived from renewable resources.
Material: Coated Dyneema® SK78
Construction: 12 plaited heat-set and coated
Ordering LIROS Ropes by the roll or cut length
We know choosing what Rope to use where can be a difficult decision. The Recommendations chart by LIROS is a wonderful place to start.
The new LIROS 01508 D-Pro Vision!
The new LIROS D-Pro Vision is a hightech line in a modern two-colour design made of the well-known high-tenacity fibre Dyneema® with extremely high breaking loads at very low weight!