LIROS D-Steel LIROS Heat-Stretch-System guarantee optimized breaking load and stretch characteristics.
Excellent abrasion resistance, low weight and easy splicing provide new solutions for forestay workers and arborists. Ideal for replacement of steel wire in multiple technical applications.
- very high breaking load with smallest diameter and lowest weight
- first choice for all applications with extreme loads
- 10 x lighter than steel
- excellent spliceability, can also be used with cover
- high UV stability and durability
- water repellent
- LIROS Heat-Stretch-System
LIROS Rope is available in 100m rolls with price per metre shown unless otherwise stated.
LIROS Rope cut lengths are available however not on all variations. To find out whether the colour and style you are after is available in a cut length contact us.Trade Discount is not applicable to cut lengths.
Colour deviations are possible and will not be recognized as a reason for complaint.
Material: ultrahigh-strength HMPE
Construction: 12 plait heat set and coated
Breaking strength: 22000kg
Working stretch: <1%
|Unit Of Measure