The LIROS 100% pure Dyneema® SK78 rope, with the latest coating technology. The pre stretched 12-braid is extremely easy to splice.
Impregnated with a special PU, the resistance to abrasion has improved more than 75%. The pre stretching process further improves the overall performance of the LIROS D Pro. These two treatments combined with the fact it is a pure Dyneema® rope offer improved performance by as much as 70% over a conventional polyester covered Dyneema®.
- working stretch < 1 %
- very high breaking load with small diameter and very low weight
- first choice for any application under extreme loads
- very spliceable
- highly UV stable and chafe resistant
- LIROS Heat-Stretch-System
Colour deviations are possible and will not be recognized as a reason for complaint.
LIROS Rope is available in 100m rolls with price per metre shown unless otherwise stated. LIROS Rope cut lengths are available however not on all variations. To find out whether the colour and style you are after is available in a cut length contact us via our live chat, firstname.lastname@example.org or 02 99059400. Trade Discount is not applicable to cut lengths. Colour deviations are possible and will not be recognized as a reason for complaint.
- Material: Coated Dyneema® SK78
- Construction: 12 plaited heat-set and coated
- Breaking Strength: 4300kg
- Weight: 23g/m
- Working Stretch: < 1%
|Unit Of Measure||Metres|