Very high tensile strength, nonkinking, long lasting sheet made of 100% Polyester. For use as mainsail, headsail and spinnaker sheets. Ideal for blue water sailing, easy rope to splice – heat set.
• the traditional sheet for sailing yachts of every size
• nonkinking, with abrasion resistant cover, high strength
• allround line, easy to splice
Colour deviations are possible and will not be recognized as a reason for complaint.
LIROS Rope is available in 100m rolls with price per metre shown unless otherwise stated. LIROS Rope cut lengths are available however not on all variations. To find out whether the colour and style you are after is available in a cut length contact us via our live chat, firstname.lastname@example.org or 02 99059400. Trade Discount is not applicable to cut lengths. Colour deviations are possible and will not be recognized as a reason for complaint.
- Cover: High-Tenacity Polyester
- Core: High-Tenacity braided Polyester
- Construction: Ø 4 – 12 mm 16-plaited from 14 mm 20-plaited
- 5mm Breaking Strength 780kg
- Stretch characteristics < 5%
|Unit Of Measure||Metres|