The Antal Barber Block is a snatch block with low-friction-ring head. It provides:
- immediate entry of the sheet (the cheekplate revolves around the sheave axes allowing the block to open)
- easy 2:1 control (a line through the ring allows the adjustment of the block height).
A safety ball stops the cheekplate from opening, a small becket allows the connection of an hanging line, rubber covers protect the deck from bumps.
Aluminum sheave with CF bushing and side ball bearings.
- Sheave: 60mm
- Side bearing: Delrin balls
- Radial bearing: composite fibre
- Max Line: 14mm
- SWL: 2000kg
- Weight: 0.36kg
- Material: Aluminium
- Sheave material: Aluminium
- Image shown BB4012