Man Ship Low Profile Deck Hatch
Man Ship Marine Low Profile Deck Hatches are Custom made to suit your boat.
- CE Approved. According to ISO/DIS 12216 Deck Hatches are approved for Area II, III, and IV, designs for craft type "any".
- Low profile & elegant appearance.
- No bolt holes showing when hatch is closed.
- 316 stainless steel frames, hatch, hatch arms and hinges. Hand polished and electro-polished to protect against corrosion. Frames and hatches are made from machine rolled stock to ensure strength and low weight.
- Positive easy to operate stainless arms allowing full 180 degree opening with pull-turn knobs to hold hatch open.
- Adjustable injection molded Nylon 66 handles.
- Set screw adjustment in each hinge to avoid hinge pins coming out.
- Tough, UV resistance of acrylics are available in Grey (standard), Clear and Tint Green.
- Inside opening, inside/outside opening and double opening available. Locking options available include inside locking handle as anti-theft or outside locking base.
- Inside /outside models with 100% Stainless Steel snag free handle.
- Double Opening models with quick snap-release dogs and 100% stainless fast pins for easy and quick change of hinge location.
- Gaskets are oil resistant Sanplane
- Off-white powder coating available.
- Standard arm can be changed to Gas Arm if needed.
For more technical information visit our Buying Guides.
If you require further assistance please contact us.