LIROS Magic Pro combines all of the best characteristics with extreme low stretch. The core is coated and specially treated with LIROS Heat-Stretch-System.
A halyard or a sheet designed for dinghies, catamarans and sports boats. The low stretch characteristics are delivered by the LIROS Dyneema Pro core. Designed to be used with the cover stripped. The cover needs only to be used where the rope is being handled.
Colour deviations are possible and will not be recognized as a reason for complaint.
- Grip Factor 9
- exacting cover construction for excellent hold in cleats and on winches
- outstanding block performance, enabling ultra-fast manoeuvres
- specialised Polyester grip fibres for optimal control in any condtions, perfect
- handling through manoeuvres
- LIROS Heat-Stretch-System for lowest stretch
- ideal for cover-stripping
LIROS Rope is available in 100m rolls unless otherwise stated. LIROS Rope cut lengths are available however not on all variations. To find out whether the colour and style you are after is available in a cut length contact us via our live chat, firstname.lastname@example.org or 02 99059400. Trade Discount is not applicable to cut lengths. Colour deviations are possible and will not be recognized as a reason for complaint.
- Cover: Polyester grip fibres and spun-dyed Polyester
- Core: coloured Dyneema SK78 with LIROS XTR Grip coating
- Construction: 4-8mm 16 plaited
- 5mm Breaking Strength 1250kg
- LIROS Heat Stretch System
- LIROS Coating System