Barton Size 2 - 35 mm Blocks
Plain bearing blocks
Barton plain bearing blocks have a precision moulded acetal sheave running on a large diameter brass bearing, ensuring free running under the highest of loads.
Ball bearing blocks
With Barton's unique super-low friction ball race systems, featuring acetal sheaves and delrin ball bearings, running on a large diameter centre boss. This allows us to fit more load-bearing balls, which ensure extremely low friction performance, even under high loads.
- Single 35mm x 12mm (1 3 /8 x 7/16")
- Fiddle 30/45mm x 12mm (1 3 /16 x 1 3/4" x 7/16")
- Max rope diameter 8mm ( 5 /16")
- SWL 370Kg (815 lbs)
- Break load 740Kg (1630 lbs)
- Max rolling load (ball bearing blocks) 260kg 573 lbs)