D-Pro Dyneema® SK78
The SK78 Dyneema Rope is braided in a 12-strand pattern, with the LIROS Heat-Stretch-System and coated.
LIROS Heat-Stretch-System guarantees optimal breaking loads and stretch characteristics of this line.
The Dyneema Core is invaluable in various applications on racing boats of any size and in industrial settings due to its exceptional ability to resist chafing.
This high strength rope is ideal for substituting steel cables in technical applications. The Rope made with Dyneema® is lightweight in nature, with the ability to easily splice.
- Low Stretch with a working stretch of < 1 %
- It has an extremely high breaking load despite its small diameter and is exceptionally lightweight.
- first choice for any application under extreme loads
- very spliceable
- highly UV stable and chafe resistant
- LIROS Heat-Stretch-System
- Bio-Based Dyneema®, developed by DSM, is a revolutionary material that is derived from renewable resources.
Material: Coated Dyneema® SK78
Construction: 12 plaited heat-set and coated
What to use where Rope Guide by LIROS
The LIROS Rope Guide includes Recommended Line Diameters, Recommended Mooring Lines, Plus what to use where on your Yacht for Cruising or Racing.
Ordering LIROS Ropes by the roll or cut length
We know choosing what Rope to use where can be a difficult decision. The Recommendations chart by LIROS is a wonderful place to start.
New LIROS Ropes Catalogue for 2022
LIROS have released their brand new Catalogue for 2022-2023
The new LIROS 01508 D-Pro Vision!
The new LIROS D-Pro Vision is a hightech line in a modern two-colour design made of the well-known high-tenacity fibre Dyneema® with extremely high breaking loads at very low weight!